These are one of my favorite summer sides to grill up, thinly sliced potatoes and onions, layered with some American cheese, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and olive oil, these are so delicious!
- Nonstick foil
- Cooking spray
- Potatoes, I used russet potatoes, scrubbed well and sliced then, 1/4 of an inch
- Onions, sliced thin
- American Cheese, deli sliced, I love Land O’ Lakes Yellow American
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste, garlic powder, if preferred
- Spray a sheet of nonstick foil with cooking spray. Sprinkle some salt on the foil, then add some potatoes, some onions, then layer some American cheese slices. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Then repeat the ingredients. More potatoes, onions, and American cheese. Sprinkle with some olive oil, and season the mixture again. Seal up the non stick foil, making a packet.
- Place on the upper level of the grill, or smoker, or you can cook them in the oven at 375°, or until the potatoes and onions are tender, and the cheese is melted. Approximately 45 minutes.
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!