Sweet, tangy, and a little spice makes this jam versatile to serve with cream cheese on crackers, on toast, or to accompany your favorite meats and cheeses.
- 3 cups of red, yellow, and green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 cup of jalapeño peppers, finely chopped
- 1 1.75 Oz. package of Sure Jell Pectin for use in less or no sugar recipes
- 3 cups of sugar, I used Domino Golden Sugar
- 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Sterilize your jars, rings, and seals if canning, boil in water for at least 10 minutes. Remove and let dry on a clean towel.
- In a stock pot, combine chopped peppers, apple cider vinegar, and Sure Jell Pectin. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add in sugar.
- Place back on heat and stir frequently until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour jam into jars, use a butter knife to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a clean towel, place on lids and rings.
- If canning, boil jars for 10 minutes, make sure water is covering the jars with a rack on the bottom of your canning pot. Jars are safely canned when lids are popped and the safety lid is properly sealed. If your jars did not seal, store jam in the refrigerator and consume within a week. Or store in the freezer until ready to use.