Lemon, fresh garlic, and fajita seasoned chicken tenders cook up quickly, these are perfect for a fast and healthy meal.
- Chicken tenderloins (tenders)
- 1/2 of a large lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kinders fajita seasoning, sprinkle on as much as you would like
- 2 Tablespoons of Avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon of good butter
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the sear plate in the Ninja Foodi and plug in the Temperature Probe.
- While the Sear plate preheats, toss the tenders in the avocado oil, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning.
- When the sear plate is ready, add the butter to the sear plate. Put each chicken tender on the sear plate, dipping each in the melted butter to prevent sticking, plus for flavor. Place the temperature probe in the widest part of the last chicken tender before placing it on the sear plate.
- Hit the “Preset” button and turn the dial to the “Chicken” setting. Then select the “Doneness” button and turn the dial to select “well”.
- At around 140 degrees, flip the chicken tenders to get color on both sides. The Ninja Foodi will shut off at 165°, that is when the chicken will be perfectly cooked.