My husband made this shrimp roasted in lemony garlic butter. It was delicious! The lemon, butter, and garlic are a classic that packs a flavorful punch. You and your family will love these shrimp!
- 2 pounds of Shrimp, deveined, and either fresh, or thawed from frozen, shells on for flavor
- 4 whole garlic cloves, to roast with the shrimp, and an additional 6 cloves of garlic, crushed in the butter mixture
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 half of a large lemon, juiced
- Parsley, if desired, for color
- Preheat oven to 400°,
- Place shrimp and 4 whole garlic cloves on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Season with salt.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium high heat, Add in the six cloves of crushed garlic. Add pepper, if desired. Next, add in the juice of half of a lemon. Add parsley, if desired, for color.
- Pour lemon, butter, and garlic mixture over the shrimp. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes and it’s ready!