My husband made this shrimp roasted in lemony garlic butter. It was delicious! The lemon, butter, and garlic are a classic that packs a flavorful punch. You and your family will love these shrimp!
- 2 pounds of Shrimp, deveined, and either fresh, or thawed from frozen, shells on for flavor
- 4 whole garlic cloves, to roast with the shrimp, and an additional 6 cloves of garlic, crushed in the butter mixture
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 half of a large lemon, juiced
- Parsley, if desired, for color
- Preheat oven to 400°,
- Place shrimp and 4 whole garlic cloves on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Season with salt.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium high heat, Add in the six cloves of crushed garlic. Add pepper, if desired. Next, add in the juice of half of a lemon. Add parsley, if desired, for color.
- Pour lemon, butter, and garlic mixture over the shrimp. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes and it’s ready!
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!