These crispy potatoes are paired with sweet onions and green peppers and are a satisfying breakfast dish or an anytime side dish. Deliciously caramelized and crispy!
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of salted butter
- 5 Russet Potatoes, diced into cubes, soaked in water to remove starch, then dried
- One green pepper, diced
- One small onion, diced
- Sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- Heat up the olive oil and butter in the pan.
- Add in the onions, green pepper, and potatoes.
- Toss the veggies and potatoes in the oil and butter mixture.
- Flatten the mixture out as much as possible in the pan and let sit at medium high heat for five minutes. Stir after five minutes, flatten the potatoes again, and allow them to cook for another 5 minutes. Repeat this process for a total of about 20 minutes, or until your potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Salt, pepper, and add garlic powder, to taste.