This simple vegetarian chili came together rather quickly for a fast and hearty weeknight meal.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 package of Morningstar Farms frozen Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 2 red bell peppers, diced, some in strips
- 1 – 1 ounce package of Kinder’s Premium Seasoning Woodfired Chili
- 1 – 15.5 ounce can of pinto beans, rinsed and drained (or use your preferred beans you’d like)
- 1 – 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- Heat up the pot to medium high heat and add the olive oil. Next, add in the Morningstar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles and sauté.
- Add in the onion and bell peppers, and the Kinder’s Premium Seasoning Woodfired Chili, and sauté a couple minutes on medium high heat.
- Add in the pinto beans, the crushed tomatoes, and the cup of water. When it comes to a boil, bring the heat down low to simmer.
- Simmer for at least 20 minutes to let the sauce cook down and flavors meld.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings, like cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions, jalapeños, avocado or guacamole, tortilla chips or corn chips. It would also be great served with corn bread or delicious biscuits!