Buttery seasoned Panko breadcrumbs take salmon fillets to the next level! Bake at 425° for 15 minutes and you’ll have dinner on the table in no time.
- 6 fresh Salmon fillets, patted dry, I used the family pack from Lidl
- 1/4 cup of salted butter
- 4 cups of Panko bread crumbs
- 2 heaping Tablespoons of everything bagel seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise, I use Hellman’s brand
- 2 Tablespoons of Dijon mustard, I use Grey Poupon brand
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, melt the butter. Once melted, put in the Panko breadcrumbs, the everything bagel seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper. Stir constantly and allow the mixture to toast, lightly browning it. Once crispy and toasted, remove from the heat and allow the breadcrumbs to cool.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and eggs. Season with some garlic powder, salt, and pepper, if desired.
- Coat the salmon fillets in the mayo, mustard, and egg mixture, then coat each fillet in the buttery toasted Panko breadcrumbs. Place each coated salmon fillet on to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the salmon at 425° for 15 to 18 minutes.