Turn an already delicious Philly soft pretzel into a decadent treat: a CHEESE stuffed pretzel. Add in your favorite melty cheese, I used smoked gouda cheese, to make a delicious gooey treat. Only two ingredients and a couple of minutes in the air fryer, and your snack is ready to eat. 🥨🥨🥨
- 1 Philadelphia soft pretzel
- 1/4 cup hand shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- Carefully slice the soft pretzel in half with a serrated bread knife, leaving the two halves still attached together lengthwise.
- Place the pretzel on parchment paper in the air fryer (I use the Ninja Foodi Air fryer). Put the shredded smoked Gouda cheese on top of both pretzel halves.
- Air fry for 3 to 4 minutes at 350°, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pretzel from the air fryer, and push both halves back together. Plate it up, slice the cheese pretzel in half on a bias. Eat when still warm.