This cheesy and creamy spinach artichoke dip is a fabulous dip for any occasion. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or veggie dippers, you and your family will love it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of fresh spinach (if using frozen chopped spinach, defrost and squeeze all of the water out.)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic Paste
- 1 (12 ounce) jar of Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) package of Poshi Artichoke Hearts, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) brick of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup mayonaisse
- 1.5 cups of Grana Padano Cheese, freshly grated (can substitute Parmesan or Pecorino Romano Cheese), plus more for garnish
- 1 cup of Edam Cheese, freshly grated (can substitute for any good melting cheese, such as Gouda, or Fontina)
- 1 cup of Extra Sharp Cheddar, freshly grated
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons of dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Sauté spinach and olive oil on medium high until completely wilted. Continue to cook until much of the water is evaporated out. Add in garlic paste and sauté until fragrant.
- Finely chop the cooked spinach. Add in the chopped artichokes, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Grana PadanoCheese, Edam Cheese, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, and Dill. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a pie plate and sprinkle with Paprika and some additional grated Grana Padano.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with Tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or your favorite crudites.
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!