I could not stop eating this cheesy cauliflower. It is so delicious, with simple ingredients, and is easy to make on your grill, smoker, air fryer, or oven.
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste
- One head of Cauliflower, cut into 2 inch pieces
- One Onion, sliced thin
- Land O’ Lakes Yellow American Cheese, from the Deli, Sliced Thin
- Flat Leaf Parsley, torn, to garnish
- Preheat Traeger Grill to high heat.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower and onion with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Put on parchment and cover with foil.
- Cook on high heat for 35 minutes, until cauliflower and onions are tender.
- Top with a layer of the American cheese. Gently tent with foil and place back on grill for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted and gooey.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!