Only 3 ingredients and you can have a delicious, crunchy, creamy, and tangy appetizer or snack ready in no time.
- 1 package of Wonton Wrappers
- One package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- One jar of Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- Water, to use as “glue”
- Oil spray, I used avocado oil spray
- Place a heaping teaspoon full of cream cheese on a wonton wrapper.
- Next, place a dollop of red pepper jelly.
- Use water to seal the edges of the wonton. I pinched all 4 corners in and pressed to seal.
- Place on parchment paper in the air fryer (I used my Ninja Foodi air fryer) and spray each wonton with oil spray.
- Air fry at 425° for 4 to 5 minutes, or until crispy and golden. CAUTION: BE SURE TO LET THEM COOL BEFORE EATING, the jelly will be TOO HOT TO ENJOY RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR FRYER.
- Once cooled, Enjoy!