Just 3 ingredients, crescent roll dough, beef smokies, and everything bagel topping, and you have a delicious meal or appetizer! This is a real family pleaser, serve it with your favorite dipping sauces.
Only 3 Ingredients:
- 1 tube of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 package of Old World Beef Smokies, I used Land O Frost brand
- Everything Bagel Topping, I used King Arthur Flour brand
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough and separate each triangle. Next, separate each individual triangle at the widest point into two triangles.
- At the widest point of each triangle, wrap the beef smokie into the little blanket of dough, starting with the widest point of dough and roll to the smallest point of the triangle.
- Continue this process until you are out of dough triangles.
- Next, dip or roll the dough wrapped beef smokies in everything bagel topping.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 12 minutes., or until dough is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces, if desired, such as mustard or honey mustard. Or, eat as is!