It’s pizza night! Make your fresh pizza at home on pizza night. Pizza made at home is fresh, hot, cheesy and you can choose your favorite pizza toppings. Plus, it’s so much cheaper than visiting your favorite take out pizza shop!
- One ball of frozen pizza dough per pizza, I used Aldi’s brand Mama Cozzi’s pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil, plus more for the top of pizza
- 16 ounces of low moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded, I split between 2 pizzas
- 1/4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Don Peppino’s pizza sauce, use as much as you like
- Locatelli cheese, grated
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Fresh basil, torn, to garnish pizza
- Sprinkle olive oil on the bottom of your pizza pan. Put your frozen pizza dough in the center of your pan and top with more olive oil to ensure the dough does not stick to your plastic wrap.
- Cover the pizza pan with plastic wrap and let the dough defrost in the pan on the back of your warm stove.
- When the dough is defrosted and relaxed, press the dough out with your hands (on top of the plastic wrap) to the edges of the pizza pan.
- Preheat your oven to 500° while you begin to assemble your pizza.
- While the oven preheats, top the dough with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Next, dot the top of your pizza with the pizza sauce.
- Add Locatelli Romano cheese to the top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle on your Italian seasonings and garlic powder to taste.
- Top with a sprinkle of olive oil.
- Bake at 500° for about 12 to 13 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is brown.
- Top your fresh baked pizza with fresh torn basil and cut into slices.
Follow on IG ↪️ @diy.happyhome
Subscribe on YouTube ↪️ https://youtube.com/channel/UCr89aStZLLCWNHwwi6Oc6Jg