My whole family LOVES this salmon recipe. I buy the family pack size of salmon and it is devoured by my kids with NO leftovers. It is easy to make, cooks up quick, and with delicious results! This brown sugar and spiced dry rub would be great to serve for company coming over. Give this one a try!
- 4 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Paprika
- 2 teaspoons of Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 6 skin on salmon filets, I used Chilean salmon filets from Lidl
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, I used Truly brand butter
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving, if desired
- Mix together the brown sugar, salt, and spices.
- Preheat the sear plate in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer in Sear Crisp Mode (to 450°).
- While the air fryer is preheating, pat the salmon dry and use tongs roll the salmon in the dry rub to coat the salmon.
- When the sear plate is heated, add the olive oil and butter to the sear plate.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, onto the plate.
- When placing the last piece of salmon on the sear plate, add the temperature probe to the thickest part of the salmon (make sure the temperature probe is connected to the side of the Foodi as well).
- On the control panel, select Preset, then toggle over until the panel reads “Fish”. Next, selected your desired doneness. I chose Medium Well. Hit the start button.
- For the Medium Well Salmon, I flipped the salmon when it hit 100° to sear the other side of the salmon.
- When The Ninja Foodi reaches the desired doneness that was selected, such as Medium Well, it will shut off to stop the cooking. The delicious salmon is done!
I hope you like this recipe. It is super yummy!
Follow on IG ↪️ @diy.happyhome
Subscribe on YouTube ↪️ https://youtube.com/channel/UCr89aStZLLCWNHwwi6Oc6Jg