This flavorful pasta is seriously delicious! We made the sauce while the angel hair pasta was cooking and it was done and ready to devour in no time at all. The fresh ingredients lead to fresh flavors. I can’t wait to make this again!
- 1 box of Dreamfield’s Brand Angel Hair pasta
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 shallot, diced small
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and membrane removed, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of salted butter
- 4 slices of feta cheese, diced
- 6 to 8 Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Locatelli Romano cheese, grated, for serving, if desired
- Cook your angel hair pasta according to package directions. Make sure you salt your pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat up your skillet to medium high heat. Put in the olive oil. Once the olive oil is hot, add your shallots and garlic paste.
- Next, add in your grape tomatoes and sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
- Once the tomatoes cook down a little, add in your tomato paste and deglaze the bottom of the pan with the white wine. Add in the torn basil and chopped parsley.
- Next, add in the jalapeños. Salt and pepper the sauce to your taste.
- Once the pasta is done, add it to the skillet.
- Add in the diced feta and butter and toss the pasta in the skillet. Taste your pasta and add more salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Top with Locatelli Romano cheese when serving, if desired.
Follow on IG ↪️ @diy.happyhome
Subscribe on YouTube ↪️ https://youtube.com/channel/UCr89aStZLLCWNHwwi6Oc6Jg