I love mashed potatoes, this version with Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese is delicious!
- 5 pounds of potatoes, peeled and cut into the same size pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Salt for the water to cook the potatoes
- 1 box of Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese
- 1 stick of Salted Butter
- Milk; Anywhere from .5 to 1.5 cups of Milk, depending on how much moisture is in your potatoes
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Optional: Butter to top potatoes, I also used a Parsley Garlic Sea Salt grinder to garnish the potatoes
- Peel and cut your potatoes into same size pieces. In a stock pot, cover potatoes with water and add salt to the water. Boil potatoes until fork tender. Once cooked, drain the water.
- Add Boursin cheese, butter, milk (add milk slowly until potatoes are desired consistency) , salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to the potatoes and mash with a potato masher or a hand mixer until well blended.
- Top with butter, if desired. Or serve with your favorite gravy. Serve immediately.
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!