These fries are so so good! Air fried Old Bay seasoned, and paired with a sweet, tangy, creamy horseradish sauce, what a yummy combination.
- 5 Medium potatoes, washed and scrubbed with a vegetable brush
- 3 Tablespoons of a Neutral Oil, to coat
- Old Bay Seasoning, sprinkled to coat
- Slice potatoes into wedges.
- Soak potato wedges in cold water for 10 minutes to remove any excess starch.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with oil to coat. Then add in Old Bay seasoning, enough to lightly coat the potatoes.
- Place potatoes onto a parchment lined air fryer tray or basket. Air fry the potato wedges at 425° in 10 minute increments, tossing them every 10 minutes until crispy. Approximately 30 minutes total.
- While the fries cook, made a tasty dipping sauce:
For the sauce:
Mix together the following:
1 part Ketchup to 1/2 part creamy horseradish (I used Melissa’s Produce brand Creamy Horseradish, so yummy!) to 1/2 part mayonnaise. You can adjust this sauce to your own tastes. If you like it zingy, add more horseradish sauce, or less according to your preference.