These fries are so so good! Air fried Old Bay seasoned, and paired with a sweet, tangy, creamy horseradish sauce, what a yummy combination.
- 5 Medium potatoes, washed and scrubbed with a vegetable brush
- 3 Tablespoons of a Neutral Oil, to coat
- Old Bay Seasoning, sprinkled to coat
- Slice potatoes into wedges.
- Soak potato wedges in cold water for 10 minutes to remove any excess starch.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with oil to coat. Then add in Old Bay seasoning, enough to lightly coat the potatoes.
- Place potatoes onto a parchment lined air fryer tray or basket. Air fry the potato wedges at 425° in 10 minute increments, tossing them every 10 minutes until crispy. Approximately 30 minutes total.
- While the fries cook, made a tasty dipping sauce:
For the sauce:
Mix together the following:
1 part Ketchup to 1/2 part creamy horseradish (I used Melissa’s Produce brand Creamy Horseradish, so yummy!) to 1/2 part mayonnaise. You can adjust this sauce to your own tastes. If you like it zingy, add more horseradish sauce, or less according to your preference.
Please like, share, and follow. Please also Follow my page on Facebook and Subscribe on YouTube. Thank you!