Apple Cinnamon Waffles 🧇🧇🧇 served with bacon 🥓 and eggs 🍳 are what we had for Sunday brunch today.
- 2 cups of Stonewall Kitchen’s Apple Cinnamon Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 4 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- Cooking Spray
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- Toppings of your choice (see below for fun topping ideas!)
- Preheat your waffle iron. Tip: Place a heat resistant tray underneath the waffle iron to catch any waffle batter drips for easy clean up.
- In a bowl, mix up 2 cups of Stonewall Kitchen’s Apple Cinnamon Pancake and Waffle Mix, 2 eggs, water, and melted butter until combined.
- Let batter sit while waffle iron is preheating.
- When the waffle iron is ready, spray the waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Use a ladle to scoop out the waffle batter onto each waffle plate. Close the waffle maker and cook until waffles are brown and done.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with your favorite waffle toppings. Some topping ideas:
- Butter, Flavored butters, such as cinnamon or maple butter, various flavored syrups, apple compote, fresh fruit, apple pie filling, chopped nuts, or candied nuts, toffee bits, candies, and fresh whipped cream are all wonderful topping options.
We served these for Sunday Brunch with bacon and eggs. My kids really enjoyed them.