This lemony icebox pie is no bake and it is deliciously refreshing for your next summer BBQ.
- 1 store bought Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 brick (8 ounces) of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Lemon Curd
- .5 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups of Heavy Cream
- .5 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 4 teaspoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a cold bowl, use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until the whipped cream forms into whipped peaks. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, mix the cream cheese, lemon curd, and sweetened condensed milk with the beater mixer attachment until well combined.
- Next, take about a cup of the whipped cream and fold it into the lemon mixture, then add the lemon mixture into the prepared Graham cracker crust.
- Take the remaining whipped cream and pile it on top of the pie, smoothing out at the top. Or whisp it into fancy whipped cream peaks. ☺️
- Place in the freezer uncovered for at least two hours before serving.
- If waiting longer to serve, you can wait until the pie is fully frozen and then cover.
Enjoy topped with your favorite berries and fresh mint as garnish. It’s delicious! Especially on a hot day!