Barbecued boneless pork chops in the Ninja Foodi cook up so fast! These are perfect for a flavorful and quick weeknight meal.
- Boneless pork chops
- Garlic powder, to sprinkle on the pork
- Avocado oil
- Sea salt
- BBQ sauce, I used Pioneer Woman’s Frontier BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the sear plate in the Ninja Foodi air fryer. Season the pork chops with garlic powder and sea salt.
- Also drizzle the pork with avocado oil to keep from sticking to the sear plate.
- When the sear plate is up to temperature, drizzle some avocado oil onto the sear plate and add the pork chops. Put the temperature probe into the largest pork chop.
- When the temp is about 20 degrees away from cooking, baste the boneless chops with barbecue sauce.
- Continue cooking until pork reaches done temperature of 140°. The Ninja Foodi will shut off once the pork chops are done.