Garlic butter parsley oil is brushed on to fresh pizza dough and topped with fresh cheeses and basil. Pizza night has become next level!
- Frozen Pizza Dough, I used Aldi’s Mama Cozzi’s brand frozen pizza dough
- Avocado oil, enough to coat frozen dough to keep it from sticking, use a neutral flavored oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, I used President’s Brand butter
- 1/4 cup of avocado oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley flakes
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 package of Belgioioso Brand Mozzarella Parmesan “Secret“ Pizza Blend Cheese, I used half of a 16 ounce bag per pizza
- 4 Fresh mozzarella slices, hand torn
- Italian seasoning to top the pizza
- 3 to 4 Fresh Basil Leaves, torn, for garnish
- Coat the frozen pizza dough with oil and defrost in the pizza pan. Top with plastic wrap to avoid dry dough. Let the dough defrost in a warm place. I often put my stove on warm mode and place the pizza pan on the back of the stove for fast defrosting.
- When dough is ready, press on top of the plastic wrap from the center out, pressing it to the edges of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 500°.
- Make the butter garlic parsley oil base. In a small sauce pan add the butter, avocado oil, crushed garlic, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and sea salt on low heat. Do not burn the garlic. Once garlic is fragrant, you are ready to make the pizza.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the butter garlic parsley oil to the top of the fresh pizza dough.
- Top with the cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 500° oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until pizza is bubbly, cheese is melty, and crust is done. Garnish with fresh torn basil.
This pizza was so good! Enjoy!
#pizzanight #pizza #whitepizza #cheesygarlicwhitepizza #garlic #pizzalover #fridaynightpizza #belgioioso #belgioiosocheese #mozzarellacheese #basil #foodpic #foodporn #foodblogger #yummy #yum #delicious #mamacozzipizzadough #aldipizzadough #aldi