The Ninja Air Fryer is a perfect and EASY way to prepare salmon. The Ninja Air Fryer’s new presets for fish, the temperature probe, and the sear plate make it a no brainer for the most delectable medium well done salmon EVERY time. No more second guessing whether your fish is done or eating dry fish ever again!
You can have a delicious and healthy meal on the table for your family in about 10 to 15 minutes because it cooks up so fast. Add in some veggies to the sear plate too, microwave some rice, or serve with a side salad, and you are good to go.
Now on to the recipe.
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Grass Fed Butter, melted (I used Truly Brand)
- Kinders Buttery Steakhouse Blend Seasoning, coat to your taste
- Fresh dill, washed and chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pepper, if desired
- Make sure you have your sear plate in the Ninja Air Fryer.
- Preheat your sear plate using the Sear Crisp mode.
- Melt the butter in your microwave.
- Use a silicone pastry brush to coat your salmon with the melted butter.
- Season the salmon with Kinders Buttery Steakhouse seasoning to your taste.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to your taste. Remember there is salt in the Kinders, so do not over salt.
- Sprinkle fresh dill all over the salmon.
- Add the temperature probe to the thickest piece of salmon, make sure the probe is plugged in to the side of the air fryer.
- When the sear plate is done preheating, add any leftover butter to your sear plate.
- Place each piece of salmon skin side down onto the sear plate.
- Once all salmon is on your sear plate, slide sear plate into Air Fryer and push the Preset button.
- Turn the dial until you see Fish. Then select preferred doneness. I selected medium well for my salmon. Hit the start button, which is the large dial.
- Keep an eye on your temperature gauge. Once it is about halfway to 2/3 to finished temperature, flip your salmon. This ensures color on both sides of your salmon.
- The Ninja Air Fryer will stop when the fish is perfectly cooked and at the appropriate doneness that you selected (in my case, medium well.). That’s it!
- Add more fresh chopped dill to make it look pretty and serve with lemon wedges or slices.