This Zucchini Veggie Chili cooks up SUPER fast and is a delicious healthy lunch or dinner. I served it over some yummy butter garlic rice. It’s so savory and delicious!
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- One small onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into coins, then quartered
- 1 can of Bush’s Chili Magic Chili Starter, I used Texas Medium
- 1 can of Rotel, Mild flavor
- Add water, if too thick
- Salt, to taste
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Rice, seasoned with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, for serving
- Add olive oil to the sauce or stock pot and heat on medium high heat. Add in onions and garlic paste and sauté until onion is translucent. Add in tomato paste and zucchini and sauté until slightly cooked.
- Add in the chili starter and the Rotel and heat. Cook until hot and until zucchini is tender. Add salt to taste. If too thick, add some water.
- Serve on top of the garlic butter rice, sprinkle fresh lime juice on top before eating. Feel free to add other toppings, such as cheese, fresh chopped tomatoes, sour cream, fresh crema, avocado, whatever sounds good to you. I enjoyed as is!