This open faced sandwich on a ciabatta roll comes together super fast in the air fryer and is full of fresh flavors!
- 1 Ciabatta roll per sandwich
- 1 jar of prepared Pesto, I used Barilla brand pesto
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato, sliced
- 2 slices of Provolone Cheese
- Balsamic Glaze, I used Bertolli brand
- Fresh basil
- Cut the ciabatta roll in half and toast lightly in the air fryer, I use the Ninja Foodi.
- Once toasted, spread pesto on both sides of the bread.
- Top each with slices of beefsteak tomato.
- Next, top tomatoes with provolone cheese.
- Dot the top of each with pesto.
- Put back in the air fryer and cook on air fryer mode for 4 minutes at 425°, or until your cheese is melted.
- Once plated, drizzle with Balsamic Glaze and top with torn fresh basil.