Made using dried lentils, vegetable stock, and fresh veggies, have delicious, savory, healthy, homemade lentil soup cooked in just 15 minutes!
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 4 extra large Carrots, chopped
- 1 Medium Sized Sweet Potato, cut into cubes
- 2 large stalks of Celery, chopped finely
- 1/2 pint of Mushrooms, Sliced thin
- 1/2 of a large Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, fresh minced
- 1 32 ounce carton of Vegetable Stock
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 28 ounce can of Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 bag of green lentils, picked and sorted, rinsed, and drained
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon, seasoned vegetable base
- 2 cups of water
- Put Ninja Foodi on Sear Saute mode at the High Setting.
- Heat up the olive oil and butter.
- Add in the chopped vegetables.
- Next, add in the broth and crushed tomatoes, and lemon juice.
- Add in the lentils, better than bouillon, and water.
- Add in salt and pepper.
- Put the lid on the Ninja Foodi and set the valve to seal.
- Cook the soup on High Pressure for 15 minutes and hit the Start button.
- The Soup is done! Release the steam from the valve, open the lid of the Ninja Foodi and enjoy!
Thanks for tuning in! Please feel free to Like, Comment, and Share! Also, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Until next time,
#lentilsoup #lentilsoupninjafoodi #ninjafoodi #whatsfordinner #food #soup #soupforyoursoul #healthymeals #glutenfree #wholefoods #vegetarian #veggiesoup #vegetables #lentils #soupinminutes #easysoup #ninja #lentil #highfibermeals