I prepared some yummy holiday recipes featuring Kikkoman products for my family.
I was so excited to be chosen to host a holiday party featuring Kikkoman products. It gave me an opportunity to try new recipes, which is something that I love to do!
I received a holiday goodie box from Kikkoman with free Kikkoman product coupons, Kikkoman recipe booklets, and awesome Kikkoman T-shirts for me and my party guests to wear.
#KikkomanParty #Sponsored @Kikkomanusa #ThankYouKikkoman
I decided to make Kikkoman chicken, featuring Kikkoman Low Sodium Soy Sauce and fresh oranges. Kikkoman Green Bean Casserole, using Kikkoman Sou Sauce and Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs. And Kikkoman Stuffing, using Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs.
All the recipes were new ones for me to try, and new for my guests to sample. Everyone enjoyed all of the dishes! I will definitely be making the recipes again for future family and friend gatherings!
My Holiday Party menu:
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce and Orange Chicken
- Kikkoman Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumb Stuffing
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Mashed Butternut Squash
- Cranberry Sauce
- Fresh baked Crescent Rolls
- My Grandma’s Coffee Cake
- Peach Pie (thanks, Mom!) with flavored whipped creams
- Lindt LINDOR Truffle Varieties
- Apple cider with Cinnamon Sticks
- Coffees and Teas, Ginger Ales, Wine, And Beer
I will have my Kikkoman and other recipes on my blog shortly!
Find me on Instagram:
Until next time!