Bake up some sweet, yummy, homemade sticky buns for your family and friends for your next brunch.
My family LOVED these sticky buns. As a Mom, I loved that all I had to do was a little prep work the night before, throw the sticky buns in the oven in the morning, and 25 minutes later, Voila! You and your family will have some delicious, homemade, warm sticky buns to enjoy!
These would be terrific for Thanksgiving morning while you are prepping dinner. Or for Christmas morning while you and your family are unwrapping presents!
Here’s how you make them:
- 1/2 cup raisins (and nuts, if you like them)
- 1/2 or 3/4 cup of brown sugar (I used 3/4 cup, next time I will try a 1/2 cup.)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package of Jello Cook and Serve Pudding (You can use Vanilla, Butterscotch, or French Vanilla flavors.)
- 1 package of 18 count Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls (my package was a 36 count of rolls, I used half of the package.)
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray to grease the Bundt Pan (Or use plain Cooking Spray, or butter, or Crisco to coat the pan.)
Use a Bundt pan, generously coat your pan with the Butter Flavored Cooking Spray.
Put the raisins and/or nuts in the bottom of the pan. Let the rolls soften a little and cut them in half. Roll each roll in cinnamon and place them around your Bundt pan.
Sprinkle the Jello Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding over the cinnamon rolls.
Then sprinkle the brown sugar over the rolls as well.
Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let sit overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
Flip the sticky buns out of the pan as soon as you take them out of the oven, do not let them cool in the pan, or they will stick in there! Flip them out onto a serving platter that has a lip because the sticky buns can be messy. Be super careful flipping them onto the serving platter, use good oven mitts, the pan and the sticky sugar are hot!
Please let me know if you try this recipe! Thanks for joining me, please feel free to Like, Follow, Comment, and Share! Please see my How-to video to see how I make these yummy sticky buns below. Also, I would love for you to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Until next time!